Virtual training IS the new training. I have two very effective options for you:
- Live small-group virtual training
- One on one virtual personal training
LIVE small group virtual coached sessions.
- These are full-body sessions of roughly 30-40 minutes, including a warm-up and cool down.
- These sessions are coached by me. I will do the first go-through with you then coach the remaining time. This way I can help with form, body movement and placement, possible movement modifications, and–above all–safety.
- Sessions are built for any fitness level to join in on. Various modifications are demonstrated.
- Every new client will have an initial, “Hey! Hello!” virtual meeting before attending the first class.
- Every week we have an undulating periodization design. BUT each month there is a theme that we put a heavy focus on. Think: strength, power, agility, balance, movement focus
VIRTUAL 1:1 PERSONAL TRAINING
Keeping you on your path to more specific fitness goals with virtual 1:1 personal training.
I am right there with you at every session to provide guidance and accountability.
HOW DOES 1:1 VIRTUAL PERSONAL TRAINING WORK?
First up is an initial meet to get acquainted, narrow down goals, and set up a training schedule, and design a program tailored to you.
On the day of your scheduled training session, we sign in together via Zoom, Google Hangouts, or FaceTime.
Single session $70
5 pack $300
10 pack $550
*Sessions can last up to 50 minutes.
**Because making training accessible to all is very important to me, these prices are offered on a sliding scale.**
Not sure which to choose? Contact me at here, I can help.